Sunday, June 19, 2011

Here's the hair dryer, good luck.

Has anyone had to dry their own hair at the hair dressers....? 

After getting my hair dyed, I usually have the option of them blow drying it out into something boofy (at a cost), or they just quickly dry it so I can get home without catching a cold (free). Here, they give you the option of them drying your hair, or you 'DIY'. But here is the weird part, the price didn't change….

First time I took option A, second time I went with option B. I have to admit, felt rather strange standing in front of a giant mirror in a shop front onto the street drying my hair - something usually done alone and in the privacy of your own house. Nothing technically private about it, but strange when people walking past are actually watching you do it! 
Anyone else experienced this in any other countries?

Anyway, here is a pic of us (pre-hair dying!) at our local cocktail place that puts enough garnishes on their drinks it takes about 5 mins to remove/eat the toppings before you even get to drink the drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Comment