Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fiddling with photos

So its been a while since my last blog (ok apart from the fact that I've just added the German pre-wedding party photos and the Prague 30th birthday trip editions just before this blog). We have moved from Heidelberg to Neustadt an der Weinstrasse in the last 2 months, and honestly, its been kind of hard to write about anything in a positive light. I've mainly had my head down studying, gaining a little too much of agoraphobia & teutophobia and counting down the days till our departure to the Philippines for our honeymoon, and then onto Brisbane for our next move in life.
A saving grace has been a super fun wedding present from my wonderful bestest lady friends from Australia. We got a new fancy DSLR camera that I've always wanted to document all our new adventures together in married life. Below are pictures of mucking around with the camera at home (and I never said we were professionals!). Thanks again you fab friends!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Comment