Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Aua! (English version: "Ouch!")

I'm a clutz at the best of times... sadly, if I fall and hurt myself, I NEVER bruise and it just seems like I'm complaining about pain in a normal looking part of my body. Today I would like to post some bragging rights to a big fat bruise I aquired whilst moving house (we are leaving our lovely home in Heidelberg to stay with Hubby's parents for a few months before we embark on our journey to Australia)...
Results of falling UP the stairs below.
Impressive huh Huh HUH??? (Well fine then, maybe not that impressive, but it is for me!)

PS. I've noticed if Germans hurt themselves, they say a different word - Aua - sounds like Owah... and if you were wondering, oops is hoppla and oops-a-daisy is Hoppala! I wouldn't have guessed but who knew pain/accident noises were internationally different?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Comment